Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chris meets Baby Martha


"Dear Christopher: I saw your Mommy last night and she was feeling very good.
I also saw your little sister..." Click on the photo above
to read the rest of this letter written by Dad to Chris
who was staying in Ann Arbor while I was born.
It's mostly about Chris' dog Fritz. Hey, I'm a little offended!
I thought getting a baby sister would be a big deal!
Instead it seems that I am a mere prelude to the Fritz update.
I'm told that Fritz had had an unfortunate entanglement
with a motorcycle he was chasing. Hence the vet visit.

AK brought Chris back home to Tiffin and snapped these shots
of Chris meeting his baby sister. Chris approaches with caution:

What the heck?


Family portrait


Close up (sorta) of the baby


Ooh! Auntie Eve gets a cuddle! A little more appreciative than Chris, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the windows with the diagonal pattern. Note also the building visible through the windows. These pictures were taken at the on-campus house on Hedges Street. We lived there for only a year or so before moving to Clinton Street.

-Chris